Present: locals Wayan Ribang and Mega with Mike O’Leary.
Absent: Paola (Eco Bali) in Flores, Katerina and Max in Russia.
There is a existing system in place, but no staff or proper management. Mostly trash is burned and dumped everywhere.
- Wayan to get a position for concrete bins position for Eco Bali to be able to be carried away.
- Wayan to get the Banjar on board.
- Mega to list up Local Committee members.
- Next meeting around 12th September.
1st meeting Points discussed by Paola
- Establish local committee.
- Finalize location for concrete bins for pick up (suggested 2 …one at each end but on one side the road is very bad and not accessible by our trucks.
- Big clean up (collaborative involving all the warungs…possibly cost involved is to rent one big truck).
- Bins for warung.
- Event for fundraising.
- Employ one or 2 persons full time to clean, collect waste from warungs and bring waste to main concrete bin for final collection.
- Regular waste collection pick up from Ecobali.
- Awareness sessions.
Role Foundation do the long term project for Balangan Beach, Click Here for complete Information