What are the benefits for you?
- An ongoing relationship with R.O.L.E. Foundation
- A link that connects R.O.L.E. Foundation Website and your website
- You will be tagged in social media updates on Facebook and Instagram about the Diveathon
- You will receive a certificate for your involvement in the Clean Oceans Diveathon 2019
- Your involvement will be mentioned on an A3 poster that can be put on your business area
- Your logo will be on our event newsletter
- Your logo will be on our Waterman’s Award 2019 banner
What happens after?
A trophy will be rewarded to the group that:
- Collects the most waste (in kg)
- Implements sustainable business practices
– refill stations
– eliminating the use of single-use plastics
– providing reusable bottles
– waste separation bins
How to get involved:
- Get a team together
- Register by filling out the application form below
- Maintain sustainable business practices: beach clean up, eliminate single-use plastic, provide water re-fill station and separate your waste.
- Send us your update to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS.